HOW TO APPLY
The University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program-Casper only accepts applications through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Our deadline for applications is December 1st.
We require the following information so that your application can be considered for interview:
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- Dean’s letter
*If your file is complete with everything except your Dean’s letter, we can proceed with interview scheduling.
- Must be within one year of medical school graduation.
- Must have passed boards in two attempts or less.
- Must be ECFMG certified before July 1.
- Must have at least one year US clinical experience during medical school (observerships/externships do not count).
- We are unable to sponsor any type of VISA.
*We reserve the right to grant exceptions to these requirements.
We conduct interviews from October 15th through January 15th. If you have any difficulty interviewing during our regularly scheduled months, please contact our Residency Coordinator to make alternate arrangements.
With any questions, please contact:
Traci Farley, Residency Coordinator
1522 East “A” Street | Casper, Wyoming 82601